How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bad memory

As a former enthusiastic McGovern supporter, even interviewed election night by NPR's Susan Stanberg about his crushing defeat, I don't have a lot of faith in progressive Presidential candidates. And so Sanders worries me as a candidate, especially going against Trump and a likely third party candidate if that's the matchup. I would prefer someone "safe" enough to get elected, who then radicalizes while in office - like FDR.

Is Hillary such a candidate? She could be IF IF IF she's unhappy in a bad marriage. She is smarter than her husband and might be motivated to trump his legacy. And we are far overdue for a woman in the White House.

But this is probably wishful thinking.

I don't think Sanders can get elected in a 3 way race.

I think Trump's chances get better and better, but I think Clinton could beat him in a 2 way race.

I fear the worst. And don't know my candidate yet.