How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Friday, February 19, 2016

Peace

I'm at peace with myself, which hasn't been true until recently. I spent time fretting about my career, in particular devoting so much energy to such an esoteric, avant-garde form as hyperdrama. Should I have remained "a traditional playwright"?

Then I learned my one act hyperdrama is in the canon of first generation hypertext, that there are faculty who respect my work at many universities in the UK, Europe, Scandanavia, South America. I didn't waste time on hyperdrama at all. I'm an esoteric, elitist kind of guy, I deserve an esoteric, elitist reputation.

At peace, I return to traditional drama with 3 new plays and nothing to prove. I am marketing them, and what happens, happens. Round Bend Press will publish them. I'd love to see one done here, for old time's sake before I pass. What happens, happens.

Peace rocks.