How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Woody Allen Allegations: Not So Fast - The Daily Beast

The Woody Allen Allegations: Not So Fast - The Daily Beast:

 "Twenty-one years after the first allegations that Woody Allen abused his adopted daughter, that incident is back in the news thanks to the director’s ex-partner, Mia Farrow, and estranged son, Ronan Farrow. But what does a closer examination reveal?"

Excellent, sane article, which is rare around this topic, where everybody has their mind made up. Personally, I think he's innocent. But then I have personal experience knowing the falsely accused and I also know the history of false memory hysteria. It's a theme in one of my novels, which I researched beyond my personal experience into the science of memory.