How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Always something new

The latest homefront drama has become One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ... I'm the tyrant Nurse, trying to control her ... the doctors try to make her brain like everyone elses ... she is an INDIVIDUAL and their theories don't apply to her.

Well, may the gods bless her, maybe she' s right. Doctors have been wrong before. But for damn sure I am tired of being called the bad guy. I'm going to try and make her self-sufficient, like managing own medication, asap ... I'm going to redirect my energy to getting the house ready to sell. I'm maintaining financial management because I know how to say no, but the rest, she can do whatever she wants. If the doctors are right, well, there's an heroic side to her fucking up. And maybe they are wrong. I'm tired of being in the middle of it.

This has been one huge nightmare. Not exactly the cozy, get-together time I had in mind. But if I continue like this, I'll end up jumping off a bridge, and it's a little premature for such an existential gesture.
posted from Bloggeroid