How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Success!

My loaf of wheat looks great ... sanity! Next up, caraway rye.

Oatmeal weather, on stove now. H seems to have had a less stressful night than usual ... I'll let her sleep in, enjoy the quiet. Weather alert pulled back, should be ok to drive.

A decent morning, which alas is likely to change. Continuity impossible, so you go with what comes.

Very challenging to shape this in the novella ... may experiment with form, may also borrow some Woody Allen techniques for giving moral issues a comic twist.

A book group doing my Sodom novel in a few weeks. Very unusual. Curious.

Had opportunity to refer to my 1975 one act The Death of Teng Yin-feng. Whole cloth, my body of work of one piece.

Too bad I'll be dead when somebody figures this out. But they will.

posted from Bloggeroid