How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Eyesight

I misread the clock, thought I was getting up at common time of 3. Oops, it was 2.

Iced coffee and toast hit the spot anyway.

My favorite time of the day: peace and quiet!

WS teams could be decided today.

Been writing a bit, dabbling, no pressure. Not sure I'll do the LABOR to finish anything.

Heard from daughter of wonderful grad school neighbors, obits of each parent, not released until both passed. Very special friends at the time, then lost touch. It happens, takes effort for it not to happen. A wonderful, happy, hallucinated period of my life.

The prof who hired me has cancer, with wife keeping a blog, moving, filled with support from family and friends. Reminds me how little of both I have. My passing will be like an anonymous leaf dropping from a tree. My priorities in life gather dust in archives.