How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Monday, February 1, 2016

Predictions

My record sucks but here goes ...

By the Repub convention, the estab will have embraced Trump, who wins all primaries and softens his image.

Demo convention in turmoil, nasty fight bet Clinton and front runner Sanders, who wins after many ballots. Bloomberg enters race. Dems for Trump split off. Sanders chooses Warren as VP, progressive dream team.

But Trump wins close election, even tho Dems control both houses. Same old grid lock.

Nature doesn't give a shit. Which hits the fan more than ever.

I peacefully die in my sleep, avoiding the worst.

After my death, my play about climate change gets widely produced and wins the Pulitzer Prize. My wife has dementia, so no one can accept the award. But the presentation is cancelled anyway when rising seas flood the city.