How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Harriet's opening


From Harriet:

Dear friends,
I have had a busy art year in 2014 and it continues.....
In March I traveled to Ningbo, China for a cultural exchange and solo art exhibit in their Cultural Center.

Please come to my opening at the Pond House in Milwaukee July 2nd from 7-8 p.m. I have 35 paintings hanging there for the summer. Pond House is an auxiliary building of the Milwaukee Public Library and is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10-3,  and when there are poetry readings and special events there. It is located at 2215 SE Harrison St. near  downtown Milwaukee, just west of the library.

July/August 6 person exhibit at  First Unitarian Church on SW 12th and Main St.Portland.Opens July 6th
The exhibit runs through August 31st.

November: 9 person exhibit by the Oregon Women’s Caucus for Art at the Chrysanthemum Festival at the Chinese Garden, corner of NW Everett and 3rd Ave. Show  open during the garden hours. Special opening on Saturday afternoon, November 1. Contact me for free passes for the opening at the garden.

December/January: Group show of the Oregon Women’s Caucus for Art at the First Unitarian Church on the corner of SW 12th and Main St. Show opens Sunday, December 21st. Reception from 10-11 a.m. and 12:15-1:15 p.m. For garden passes and more info, contact me at amelia693@yahoo.com and see updates  to my exhibit schedule on my website atwww.artistliszt.com/harrietlevi