How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Quack quack

TS has had enough.

http://roundbendpress.blogspot.com/2014/03/post-mortem-on-nike-u.html

I'm losing interest in the men's dance ... no really low seeds left ... I want to see ND and UConn in women's final ... Oregon State women still alive but Idaho and Gonzaga are gone ... the early games always interest me more because now and again I get to see an endangered species, the student-athlete ...

Harvard's comeback was as exciting as anything I've seen this dance and it doesn't matter that they lost. That was worth it for me. Hard to top that for giving me a rush.

Yeah, think I'm near the end. The pro's are rising to the top and I've never been a pro bball fan.

TS is right about hot air, including mine and his. We should all shut up.

Back to the ukulele.