How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The advantages of memory loss

The Sketch reunion vids I posted at the other sight are misleading. I freeze frame, which seems weird, because the next instant the dog ran off, upsetting her. He was more interested in exploring the garden. It wasn't personal, he wasn't interested in me or Pam or Barbara either. He returned and gave her a quick lick once but it happened too quickly for me to get it.

I wanted this to be positive, hence the edit. I'll ask her if she remembers. If no, I'll show her how glad he was to see her. If yes, good memory news, I'll add that after he saw you were ok, he explored the garden.

I learned how to manipulate info as a high school senior. Took an elective from a brilliant teacher who showed us how media manipulate the news. One of our textbooks was How To Lie With Statistics. As a class project we elected a fictitious student to student body VP with an underground write-in campaign. This wasn't campy, the students thought he was real. When the admin found out, they fired the teacher. He went on to start a private progressive high school.

posted from Bloggeroid