How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Routine

By next week, I may have one! I am going in to have breakfast with her, bring my own. That will be a good start to the day.

A lot of afternoons, I expect, I'll be taking Sketch to the garden.

Early morn helps parking too tho i discovered if i patk at very top, i dont get lost. is my mind starting to go?

i am ready to start a work of fiction inspired by all this! i think it's not going to be about death but about marriage. we'll find out.

With all h's support, i cant help but think of my poet friend ger, only six of us there to spread his ashes ... same, or less, wd happen to me if i outlived h bec i wd have moved to sw for warmth and cheaper living - you can get a studio for 350 - and died where no one knows me. no matter. i want my work to last, not me personally. few folks really "get it" about inside-out writing and the arts, it's become so much about outside-in commercial writing. Ezra Pound, bless his fascist soul, saw all this coming in the ABC OF READING.

In a sane culture, writers/poets/artists would be like priests, monks, subsidized and living on small stipends, whose job was to discover and express the subtext of human experience. Since the Beats, hasn't been much interest in this. No wonder most of the time I feel like an alien visiting a very bizarre planet.
posted from Bloggeroid