How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Handling stress

When I went into the maze that is OHSU on day one, it was a nightmare. I understood right away that finding a parking spot and her room, stressful and confusing in the maze, had to be non stressful activities. Therefore, I later got it together and did some scounting to find 1. a lot that ALWAYS had a parking space and 2. directions from lot to room. I found a small lot near the eye clinic with an attendant, who told me, yes, the ground floor here was never full because everyone went up to park closer to where they worked. There was an elevator and a very roundabout path to the hospital from here. He even had a map, it was so complicated. I want it!

I really enjoyed this strange path .. it tickled my sense of humor. I made a video of it but have not had time to edit it until now.. Here it is, how I visited H for the first days at OHSU.