How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Monday, September 22, 2014

Bedside in a dark room

H sleeping peacefully ... wanted to get here before she was wheeled off fot 8 hrs. Just the length of the procedure makes the nerves tingle. Besides, experience counts - well, unless you are in the State Dept - and I'm the guy whose mother dropped dead in a hospital lobby after successful surgery (death unrelated). This is a lesson about how the world actually works, not how we wish it would work, and I haven't been the same since. So this will be a stressful day.

But with 8 hrs to kill, I can catch up on chores.

No idea when this will stsrt. If emergencies come in, may not happen at all. It's long, exploratory but not urgent.

Folks appreciate this blog. As much for me as anyone. I'm a writer, my knee jerk reaction to experience is to write about it. In fact, a retirement wish was ... no more experience! My archive is large enough already and I don't have to write about anything else.

HA HA HA HA!!!