How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday

A new old AlphaSmart arrived today ... a complete package, rare, with cable, manual and batteries ... $20 plus small shipping, a steal, esp with the cable, which is harder to find than the machine. So I have three at home and one on loan, for as long as he lives. Then I'll want to see what he wrote on it.

We are looking into getting a reverse mortgage. If we do, it's a commitment to play more now, while we can. Extra cash at hand and all that. More trips, travel. I just don't know what I'd do if/when she has a bad day on the road. Can be difficult.

Turkey legs on the grill tonight, which takes time and planning.

Overcast mild day, not bad. Would like to get through the week with no more crisis. Knock on my wooden head.

*

I bet I am the only writer in America who owns four AlphaSmarts.

*