How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Wednesday, August 5, 2015



WED. MORNING. Going to a soccer game tonight, Portland Thorns, the women's team. Have to check out the parking situation ... park downtown, maybe, and zip over on the Max.

Need to get in the office and download the new chapter material into the master manuscript. Also some changes I need to make. In other words, work on the novel in the office today.

House chores to do. Business meeting at 11 re our future options living here or elsewhere. Still looking at everything.

Made myself a nice breakfast, left some for H when she gets up in a couple hours.

I also need to do banjo and ukulele today ... been doing a lot of banjo in my head, learning A part of June Apple.

Turned cooler ... but maybe too cool ha ha. I generally don't mind hot weather if it's not humid.

*

posted from Bloggeroid