How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday

Lots of school work this weekend ... but next week is the halfway mark.

Not feeling great but feeling better. Ukulele has really suffered during this long illness. Canceled tomorrow's workshop but will begin the 7 week theory class the following Saturday.

I couldn't ask for more dedication and enthusiasm than my collaborator brings to our splay. He is taking a producer's role, at least in the beginning. I'm glad I don't have to participate in marketing: burned out and cynical in that area, moreso than ever after taking time to study it regarding the Overdrive project.

At the end of the term, in the marketing sequence, I will try very hard to turn students on to Overdrive and hyperdrama. Disciples ha ha.

I really look forward to retiring from teaching. There are a few grad students I'll be happy to continue mentoring if they so desire ... but no more grading and reading about vampires or zombies.