How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Here I am

Finally seeing a doctor after class today. In the meantime, a tough class to get through but if I maintain as now, I should be fine. This damn thing comes and goes, think I'm getting better than wham!, I'm not. I need a magic injections from the doc. Not my regular one, couldn't get anything sooner rather than later, and I need this taken care of NOW.

Finished the reworked splay, getting feedback, then a final pass and send it off to my collaborators and be done with it, mentally, I hope. Man, it's good -- but I think the time to market it was two years ago, when HBO was developing its Silicon Valley series, maybe the subject matter was hotter. But TV, and the excerpt from HBO I heard, treats nerds as caricatures.

This story is first rate and an actors' piece. I think it has a better shot than most things I'm associated with. No embedded existential cynicism ha ha ha.