How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Friday, May 16, 2014

Hangtown fry

Man, I made a really good one for breakfast. My dad would have demanded seconds.

Also making meatloaf and baking bread this morning.

Then downstairs to do ALL of the little weekend school work I have.

Then yard work.

Last night watched live streaming of 5K runs ... Hasey 3rd but ran her best time ... Rupp upset, 2nd.

Cooking therapy to wash last night's commercial smog off my elitist body ha ha. However, was really great to see moderator, a colleague I greatly admire.

Agent lady was saying how great it is to have 16 writers work on a project. Jesus.

The university sure ain't what it used to be. It has joined what used to be the cultural enemy.

If I were young today, would I be a writer? Only in an odd way: closet maybe; or do street theater; or hyperdrama. Surely nothing in the main stream.

I plan to ressurect the AlphaSmart after I retire. Do a project with it. Love that device.