How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Monday, October 21, 2013

Starting the day right

Early start, had student work online by 9. Pressure off! Made breakfast. Now reading the paper, before 10, the essential work for the day taken care of. This is the way I like it.

Occurs to me: in this age of networking and "democratic" arts, what title can be more out of cultural sync than A MAJORITY OF ONE. I embrace it.

Uke notes: giving my sore hand a rest but did manage to conquer the dreaded B-flat and E chords by using a barre farther down my index finger than usual. This is very significant! Also confidence building that I can get pretty good.

Will open a new section in my archive for Ukulele Songs.

Brooding a lot about new adventures with CJ. I have to capture the surreal moment of Ramblin' Jack Elliott trying to improvise guitar to Shakespeare. What a guy will do to get laid.