How to tell a story

How to tell a story

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The mystery deepens


Pam did NOT take down the family photos. Our guess is that Harriet did herself. I know yesterday she wanted me to start packing to get her out of there ... too early for that but I started taking dirty clothes and not bringing them back ... but we think the best guess is that she took them down. Now the question is, where did she put them? I didn't see them in the dirty laundry I just dumped in the washer. They must be there somewhere. I am not the best finder in the world, or at least I typically cannot find something that Harriet then finds in ten seconds. We'll look for them this afternoon.

And here I suggested Pam forgot to tell me ... my bad! Sorry, Pam.

If I were Harriet, where would I put the family photos?